Over at Knit & Pearl you will find these beautiful decoupage buckets, ready and waiting to be filled with Valentine’s treats. Joy says:
“Want to make one? it’s easy
- cut out illustrations from a damaged or favorite book
- glue stick them on to the pail
- once pail is covered with illustrations, brush on a few layers of modge podge
- once dry, add your favorite pom-pom trim or ribbon
- fill with candy, valentines, cookies, or love letters”
Further instructions for decoupage can be found at About: Family Crafts.